Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Research Assistant (Internship), to work on a research project from home.
- A bachelor’s degree with at least an upper second class award.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Assists with academic research.
- Assists with the editing and preparation of manuscripts.
- Assists with duties related to the production of academic journals.
- Meets regularly with the supervisor to discuss research assignments.
- Performs research work in archives, through interviews, online, or whatever may be appropriate to assist the assistant’s supervisor.
- Prepares literature reviews.
- Gathers and analyses data.
- Assists in the acquisition of research materials.
- Prepares other articles, reports, and presentations.
- Demonstrates respect toward and cooperation with the supervising instructor.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervising instructor.
This internship is non-remunerated, but you will be provided with a strong attestation letter if you fulfil all duties well. You will be required to work for at least four hours per day on this research from home.