Applications are invited from suitably qualified national and international candidates for the post “Online Internship: Content Writer (English). Content writers produce relevant content for websites, blogs, articles, white papers, service descriptions, and social media platforms. They create content that is specifically crafted to capture the attention of a particular target audience.
YUVA is looking for a pool of dedicated content writers to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the NGO website. The content writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a content writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
- A bachelor’s graduate/student with at least an upper second class award.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the NGO website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the NGO’s current content.
This internship is non-remunerated, but you will be provided with a strong attestation letter if you fulfil all duties well. You will be required to work for at least four hours per day on this research from home for three months.