Do you have a passion for writing?
Do you care about social, psychological, cultural, educational, technological, environmental, economic or any other issues relating to #YUVASDGs?
Do you want to make effective use of your words and as a weapon to cause a positive impact, to inspire and motivate others?
YUVA is launching its blogging platform program. This program will give you a chance to volunteer for YUVA, to enhance your creativity, writing, research and critical thinking competencies and will enable you to connect with various other promising young people nationwide and all over the world within a global digital dialogue.
What do I need to qualify?
- Your age doesn’t matter as long as you are young in spirit.
- You should have internet access to stay active and participate on our website and social media platforms.
- No travel is required. Articles can be written wherever and whenever as your own convenience.
- Ability to blog in at least ONE of the following languages: English or French.
How long is this blogging journey?
- 6 months with possibility to extend.
What will I gain from the YUVA Blogger Platform?
- Improve your writing skills
- Get a clear picture about critical issues our society and youth are facing
- Gain new insights into development issues
- Explore and learn about new digital media
- Give youth a voice
What are the requirements?
- 1 minimum post per week
How should I apply?
Applications for YUVA Blogger is available throughout the year. Applications should be emailed to: email@example.com. When sending to this mailbox, please ensure that the position you are applying for, ‘Blogger’, is quoted on the subject line.
Job application form: Download Here
NOTE: After completing the job application form, please convert it to .PDF format and send it, along with a Cover Letter, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.